|Cleaning Rate (Sq. Ft./Hr.)||Solution/ Recovery Tank||Cleaning Width||Battery||Brush Motor||Vacuum Motor||Weight (lbs.)|
|30,000-47,000||20 gal./ 20 gal.||32″||24V Gel||(2) 1/2 HP 225 RPM||3-stage 3/4 HP||330|
The Predator 32 has a remarkable 5 to 6 hours operating time. Self-propelled with a direct drive system provide straight tracking on slick surfaces and effortless work for the operator. Just set the solution rate and go the machine does all of the work in one easy pass and leaves the floor clean, dry and ready for immediate use. The squeegee and brush controls are activated with conveniently placed foot pedals.
• Adjustable brush pressure provides smooth consistent brush action even on uneven and grouted floors
• Independent dual wheel drive in forward and reverse
• Self lubricating traverse differential motor requires no maintenance
• Dual motor brush operation with up to 150 lbs. of brush pressure
• Large adjustable squeegee leave floors virtually dry